Friday, October 31, 2008

Kevan stories

'Kevan stories' are simply events from my life where I have acted so foolishly that it has become family legend over the years. From what I understand, this started very early in my life... sort of an absentminded professor type of thing...

When I was in pre-school I decided to experiment with scissors. By the time I got through, I had cut a swath down the center of my hair--an inverted Mohawk haircut.

Many of my problems came from having a bad temper. For example, my brother always had a way of pushing all the right buttons to get me infuriated. One day, while in the dressing room of the local pool, my brother began to tease me and push me around. Finally, I got so mad I picked up something to hit him with--at which time he ran out of the dressing room, with me following right behind him, determined to pay him back for his abuse.

My anger at my brother was so intense that I was well outside the dressing room before I realized that I was stark naked! My brother suddenly turned around and began to laugh at me, as did lots of other people who had suddenly noticed the naked boy running down the sidewalk...

I'm sure my entire body had turned bright red with embarrassment before I somehow made it back to the safety and seclusion of the dressing room. Fortunately, the dressing room had a back door that I could slink out of...

And so it began...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hafa'dai Kevan, hope you checked out my comment.."why the tinian blog.."