Saturday, September 1, 2007

We have arrived

We arrived on Tinian on the 31st of August without incident this trip. No overnight stay in Nagoya, although I will admit that having that unexpected delay in May made the time transition a lot easier.

As there was no Thursday on Tinian that week (family joke . . . with the time changes, we went from Wednesday to Friday), when we got to the hotel, I checked my email right away. You see, it had been two weeks since I took my boards and I expected my results. But to my disappointment, the scores were not yet posted. This brought with it a very unexpected problem . . . I was to begin work on Monday and without those results, the medical licensing board would be unable to issue my CNMI license! It also meant at least a week of forced vacation because the next round of score postings will not be until Thursday (mainland time) and since there is no Thursday on Tinian, I will get them early Friday morning. So here I wait consigned to paperwork and wandering the clinic.

1 comment:

Gonzalinho said...

hi, your images are so nice
sorry for my english, I speak spanish, I am from bolivia (south america)
I wes visiting your blog and It is cool

receive a hug from me

if you can traduce you can visit my blog
http://mywebon.blogspot.com
see you