Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another Prince in Tinian

I discovered yet another Prince in Tinian!

This is Joseph. I am told he has three older sisters... that could be a blessing, or a curse!? In any case, I'm sure he rules the roost!

I love the ingenuity of this home! When all else fails, just hold it down with bricks!

I told you how aggressive the jungle was on Tinian... they parked this truck here yesterday!

I'm not sure this fork is going to lift anything else for a while...

Roadwork continues on the road section down by the dock. They are laying new road base now.

He must be a Steelers fan...



Unfortunately this restaurant is no longer open. I don't think I have ever had African food... what is African food? Water Buffalo burgers? Gazelle gimlets? Gnu for you?

This was perhaps a Japanese restaurant at one time?

They still have their sign up, but I don't read very well...

No comments: