Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to Tinian Times. I am a physician assistant who will be working on the beautiful island of Tinian, part of the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands. My husband, Kevan, a published author, is coming with me and will finally have the time to write all the books he's had rambling around in his head. Well, he'll be writing and taking care of me (nice, huh?). It's only fair . . . I've spent the last 30 years taking care of him and our five children.

We'll arrive on Tinian 31 August 2007. We spent time there in May and couldn't have asked for a more warm welcome.

So come along and join in the fun. Kevan and I will both be posting here for family and friends, but we welcome all those who are interested in learning more about this fabulous paradise located in the western Pacific. Again, welcome!

2 comments:

Angelo Villagomez said...

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I am a member of the National Health Service Corps and I am currently seeking employment at the Tinian Health Center as a dentist. I am also from Philadelphia, so I found it an uncanny coincidence to stumble onto your blog! Please respond!