Thursday, April 16, 2009

Looking for farms

This is Sam Palacio's cattle farm


I often have people peer at me as I walk by... What is that strange white man doing walking in this heat?

I wave as I walk by, and they run into the house... You've got to see this!

There are a number of good sized farms up on Carolina Heights. This looks like a nice dirt farm...

And here is the standard rooster farm

I'm not sure what they are growing here... perhaps just grass

This is one of the largest farms I have seen on Tinian. They have a lot of different vegetables they are growing here

As usual, it is a beautiful day on Tinian. You can easily see the dock and two Tinian ferrys from the hillside. The paper recently mentioned a possible plan to create a High-speed ferry to run between the islands as part of the military built-up in the CNMI.

And here is a tree farm someone is planting

The concrete sidewalks are now being poured along both sides of the new road


There is a new addition being built on the Long Feng grocery store. Last year they added the JC Cafe barbecue shack on the other side


Last year this nightclub was built in back of the shopping center next store

And a new oriental restaurant also opened around the same time

No comments: