Monday, January 26, 2009

Ben Manglona's funeral

For those interested, Vincente "Ben" Muna Manglona will be buried at the Tinian Cemetery this Wednesday.

The funeral will begin in the morning, when the body is taken from the Health Center to the Catholic Church, where people can come to pay their respects. A mass will be held, and funeral services will begin at 11:00am. Afterward the body will be taken to the Tinian Cemetery for burial.

There will be a lot of people at the funeral. The LoriLynne, where we live, has many of Ben's family staying here.

I plan to go to the funeral, although Terri probably will not be able to attend, as she will have to be at the hospital.

We wish the Manglona family our best, and hope they will be able to find peace during this time of grief.

1 comment:

gina muna said...

My heart goes out to you Auntie Mary and the 2 boys Jacob & Vincent. I wish that I could be there to comfort you all on our sorrow times. I know its hard to loose someone that we truely love but he is now in a better place as he now joins grandma & grandpa. I love you all! Be strong.

Love, Gina Muna & Family