Saturday, August 2, 2008

Terri's Education Continues

I received a phone call yesterday morning from Helen Ewing of AT Still University that I have been accepted into the Doctorate of Health Sciences program. I begin the next step in my education August 25, 2008. I am fortunate that the majority of this program can be done in my very remote location. As I will be working full time, I will work on my doctorate part time and will be complete in 2011. I am very, very excited about this new journey. I have found myself involved in many more areas than just treating patients, and I really felt I needed to pursue a bit more education to better enable me to adequately manage all my different hats.

Can't WAIT!!!!

2 comments:

Kim Griesemer said...

Gee, Terri, is there anything you CAN'T do? You are taking on such a load.

Congratulations on your citation from the government. You deserve every bit of the attention you're getting.

Love,
Kim

Anonymous said...

so what is it like to work for Ernie???

I met him, not a nice man...read the papers...he should be in jail.